Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Reflection of the Term

When choosing classes for term three I really had no idea what to pick. I planned to take a course within my major of criminal justice, but when I saw the course listings I really wasn't interested in what was offered. A few of my roommates had told me about their experience in the course WWW.Women, and recommended I join immediately. I then quickly approached Alex 'Moose' Todd '13, informing him that he would be taking this class with me and had no say in the matter. When hearing that Professor Maluso would be instructing the course, Alex had no doubts about the course and signed up as well. So here we are, six weeks later, course almost completed and I still have no regrets with my decision.

Between movies and field trips, this course has been nothing but fun. I could not have asked for a better third term course to complete my junior year of college here at EC. At first when I was told we would be making a website, I questioned how successful I would be at this task. But after learning the ways and viewing many other sites, I feel as a group we produced a really nice final product. I better understand the involvement of women in the environment and there contribution to society. This course has helped me appreciate another viewpoint I had never really thought about.


No comments:

Post a Comment